poniedziałek, 29 lipca 2013

Vintage Photos

Love the vintage photos! I love black and white photography! And including the environment in their portrait gives the whole photo a feel for the people and the times.My grandmother had so many pics like that and I see it like my childhood.  I think it could be on the cover of Tender is the Night or any other volume by Fitzgerald.This is pure elegance and fun for me, thank you Coco Chanel, for showing people that women could dress like this and still be women. It’s amazing, a red lipstick with that outfit, and you look incredible. Sometimes I just really want to live in those beautiful times!
Eva-DahmeWEB Paris 1958 - Photo By Fred Bonnet
http://www.slash.fr Does anyone else feel a draft? Vintage Photo Friday: This is exactly how we plan on spending our weekend too, Audrey.  Wartime Terminus by Bert Hardy
Paddington Station, London, 1942 Don’t leave her alone for too long…

Sharing your hotdog? Now that’s love!

3 komentarze:

  1. I loveee vintage photos, they're so pretty and such an inspiration for fashion x
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. świetny blog ;) zapraszam na mój sthaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń